Preparation time:30 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- 1 medium bowl – Cabbage shredded
- 1 cup – Fresh paneer grated
- 1 cup – Cauliflower grated
- 2nos. – Potatoes boiled and mashed
- 3nos. – Green chillies chopped
- 1 cup – Carrot peeled and grated
- 1 inch – Ginger minced
- 1 to 1 & 1/2 cups-Besan flour
- 1/2 tsp. – Red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp. – Unsalted and melted butter
- A handful of coriander leaves (rinsed and chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Combine the mashed potatoes and grated paneer in a big bowl.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan.
- Saute the grated cauliflower and shredded cabbage for a few minutes.
- Add the mixture of potatoes and paneer.
- Season with the salt and mix very well.
- Now add the finely chopped green chillies, ginger and carrot.
- Saute on medium high flame for 3-4 minutes until it dries.
- Add the remaining spices along with chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Stir for 2 more minutes and remove the pan from the flame.
- Set aside to cool.
- When the mixture cools down, add little bit of oil and besan flour.
- Now take some oil in your palms and make small balls from the prepared mixture.
- While making small balls, flatten and give it a proper shape of a kebab, you can add little amount of water, if needed.
- Heat a good amount of oil in a pan.
- Drop few kebabs at a time in hot oil and fry until it turns to golden and crispy.
- In the same way, make all the vegetable kebabs and drain on oil absorbent paper.
- Serve them hot with green chutney and salad.
Recipe type- Snack.
A customized nutrition plan which will help you eat healthy without compromising on taste. Get one today.