Collection and Use of Personal Information
By using our Site and Services, you agree to allow BucketList Dreams to use personal information that has been provided by you. Your personal information will be collected, stored and used by us in order to provide the Services, to provide both Members and our Users support and to allow us to improve our Site and Services.
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address and phone number
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address
- Demographic information such as age, gender, interests, country
- Diet, activity and fitness related information for you and your family and/or friends
- Unique identifiers such as username and passwords
We, or one of our trusted partners, may use this information to:
- Send you requested updates and newsletters about a particular personal trainer, health expert, nutritionist, mental health expert or related special offers
- Send you requested service information, including diet plans and fitness & activity recommendations
- Send a onetime electronic communication to your friends upon your request when you provide their email address.
- Fulfill your purchase requests
- Send you an order/purchase confirmation
- Respond to requests, questions and concerns
- Administer your account
- Process information submitted with a service inquiry and/or product request
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
Third Party Sites
Changing Your Information or Closing Your Account
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us. To review or update any changes, please log in to your personal account.
If you would like to close your account, you can do so by emailing info@YourBucketListDreams.com. We will use reasonable efforts to honor your request; however, certain information will actively persist on the Service even if you close your account.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Sensitive billing transactions are handled only through trusted third party transactions using Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL), its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read their privacy statements before providing your information. We take reasonable steps to help protect and secure information submitted and stored about our Members however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. BucketList Dreams cannot ensure and does not warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us.
Effective Date: March 31, 2016