Cucumber Moong Salad is a highly nutritious salad combination as cucumbers are made up of 95 percent water. It makes them an ideal hydrating and cooling food. Cucumbers are low in calories and high in fibre, which makes them useful for both weight loss and digestive health. Moong dal is a high source of nutrients including: manganese, potassium, magnesium, folate, copper, zinc and various B vitamins. They are also a very filling food, high in protein, resistant starch and dietary fiber.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cucumber,sliced- ½ cup
- Soaked moong dal(soak dal for 30 min)- ½ cup
- Green chilies- 1 no
- Lime juice- 2 tsp
- Few coriander leaves
- Salt as per taste
- Combine moong dal and cucumber in a bowl.
- Add lime juice, salt and green chilli.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- Your Cucumber Moong Salad is ready.
Meal:Mid morning snack , Lunch ,Dinner ,Any time snack
Accompaniment: Tastes good as is